We are waiting for new talents to join our team!
CREDIT RISK ANALYST
If you are fascinated by the financial services of the new era and want to be a part of the success story of a fast-developing new bank internationally, then you are the one we are looking for in our team.
• in-depth analysis of loan projects and presentation of an independent risk assessment to decision-makers;
• Calculation of loan commissions;
• Loan portfolio analysis and monitoring;
• Development of credit risk models;
• Development of main risk indicators and risk limits, including monitoring;
• Internal risk reporting;
• Advising other business units on risk management issues.
• economic higher education;
• At least 3 years of work experience in the field of risk management, preferably in the financial sector;
• Understanding the business environment and entrepreneurship – assessing financial risks;
• Knowing the IFRS9 standard and applying it in practice;
• Ability to use MS Office;
• Good written and oral communication and expression skills in both Estonian and English.
• Professional challenges and the opportunity to grow in a rapidly developing new bank
• Ability to speak and influence developments in the field of new era financial services
• A supportive, goal-oriented and extremely inspiring team
• Ability to launch and promote projects, most of which are international in scope
• Open work environment in Tallinn or VilniusKandideeri [email protected]