With Finora, the dreams of businesspeople come true. Finora Bank is working to become the leading financial partner for small and medium-sized companies, entrepreneurs, and creatives. We offer loans, leasing, factoring, and guarantees primarily to business customers in Estonia and Lithuania.
Join us now to be part of a new bank’s success story!
What will you be doing?
- Managing IT security services – SOC, Vulnerability Management, Data Leakage Prevention as well as outsourcing of IT security services.
- Ensuring that there are corporate policies, procedures and standards concerning information security and that those policies, procedures, and standards are effectively implemented in all business functions within the bank.
- Running vulnerability scans, penetration tests, and web application security assessments among other technical operations.
- Acting as key subject matter expert for IT security services related questions within the bank.
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches.
- Developing strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations.
- Being an authority in building, executing and leading IT security services initiatives.
What will help you succeed?
- Degree in computer science or a technology-related field.
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT security role.
- Proficient in IT process management.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in international cross-functional teams.
- Characteristics: initiative, thoroughness, accuracy, and accountability.
- Proficiency in Estonian or Lithuanian and English.
What do we offer?
- Have an impact. You will be part of building a brand-new bank.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company.
- Friendly and supportive team
- Professional and highly qualified colleagues
- A company culture where each employee’s contribution counts.
- Hybrid working – remotely and in the office.
- Competitive salary.
We invite you to submit your CV in English as soon as possible. Don’t miss out on this chance to showcase your skills and embark on a new professional journey!
Salary range: 3300-4300 eur/gross.Kandideeri