At Finora, we make businesspeople dreams a reality. We’re on a mission to be the leading financial partner for small and medium-sized companies, entrepreneurs, and creatives. With a nine-year presence in Estonia and four years of experience in Lithuania, we’ve been serving the Baltic region for a while. Starting in 2022, we proudly operate as a bank in both countries. We provide loans, leasing, factoring, and guarantees to fuel the success of our business customers.
Join us in shaping the future of a new fast-growing Finora Bank!
INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Investor Relations to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in creating and managing relationships with our investors, and shareholders while ensuring effective communication and transparency.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute an effective investor relations strategy, framework, and tactics.
- Create, and maintain relationships with shareholders, and local investment community.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, financial reports, and earnings releases.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to align messaging and provide strategic guidance on investor relations matters.
- Organize and participate in investor meetings and conferences to promote the bank’s story.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and shareholder sentiment to provide valuable insights to the executive team.
- Coordinate with legal and finance teams to ensure compliance with all securities regulations and reporting requirements.
- Act as the primary point of contact for inquiries from the investment community.
What will help you succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in investor relations, finance, or related roles.
- Proven track record of successfully managing investor relations programs within bank, fintech or financial sector.
- Strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex financial information clearly and concisely.
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to engage effectively with investors, and senior executives.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to anticipate investor concerns and proactively address them.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial and client-minded focus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Estonian and English.
What do we offer?
- Have an impact. You will be part of building a brand-new bank.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company.
- Friendly and supportive team
- Professional and highly qualified colleagues
- A company culture where each employee’s contribution counts.
- Hybrid working – remotely and in the office.
- Cross-border cooperation
- Competitive salary, which consists of fixed and variable part, based on personal KPI’s.
- Full-time position based in Tallinn.
We invite you to submit your CV and unlock your potential as soon as possible or by 30 November.