At Finora, we make businesspeople dreams a reality. We’re on a mission to be the leading financial partner for small and medium-sized companies, entrepreneurs, and creatives. With four years of experience in Lithuania and a nine-year presence in Estonia, we’ve been serving the Baltic region for a while. Starting in 2022, we proudly operate as a bank in both countries. We provide loans, leasing, factoring, and guarantees to fuel the success of our business customers.
Join us in shaping the future of a fast-growing Finora Bank!
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
We are looking for an outstanding marketing and communications professional with a track record in creating, implementing, and managing diverse marketing and communications activities. Join us in our journey to become the leading bank, strengthen our brand, boost product awareness, and drive lead generation.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute the bank’s marketing & communications strategies, plans, and campaigns according to Finora Story.
- Manage digital marketing, including the website, SEO/SEM, and social media.
- Increase brand awareness and visibility.
- Create or oversee the creation of high-quality content that aligns with our brand, including blog posts, articles, videos, podcasts, and more.
- Handle PR activities, including press releases, journalist communication, and press events.
- Budget management and timely achievement of marketing milestones.
- Analyse and optimize marketing initiatives for effectiveness and impact.
- Coordinate sponsorship projects, trade show exhibits, and business events.
- Ensure all marketing materials deliver value to customers.
What Will Help You Succeed?
- 3+ years of marketing management experience, with a focus on banking, fintech, or B2B professional services/products.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Proven expertise in developing and executing B2B marketing strategies, plans and campaigns.
- Proficiency in media and PR management, including press release preparation and event organization.
- Mastery of both organic and paid digital marketing.
- The ability to measure marketing activities and performance.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Lithuanian and English.
- A collaborative team player with a proactive, customer-focused mindset.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Experience in growth-stage companies is considered an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Have an impact. You will be part of building a brand-new bank.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company.
- Friendly and supportive team
- Professional and highly qualified colleagues
- A company culture where each employee’s contribution counts.
- Hybrid working – remotely and in the office.
- Cross-border cooperation
- Salary in the range of 3400-4500 EUR gross + annual bonus based on personal KPIs.
- Full-time position based in Vilnius.
We invite you to submit your CV and motivation letter in English by 24 November and unlock your potential. Don’t miss out on this chance to showcase your skills and embark on a new professional journey!Kandideeri