At Finora Bank, we make dreams come true for businesspeople. As a dynamic financial institution, we are dedicated to becoming the premier financial partner for small and medium-sized companies, entrepreneurs, and creatives alike. We offer loans, leasing, factoring, and guarantees primarily to business customers.
Join us and seize the opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in an expanding new international bank!
INTERNSHIP AT FINORA BANK
What will you be doing?
- Assist the sales team with day-to-day activities at the customer back-office level, incl reviewing loan requests, assessing clients’ financial status, evaluating creditworthiness and credit risks, organizing client onboarding, maintaining updated records, preparing credit and leasing contracts, and administering client data.
- Ensure that all client-related documents are prepared, administered, and followed up according to the bank’s internal regulations and forms.
- Assist other coworkers who have a direct impact on the sales administration process.
- Work as a team member with other units of the bank.
This offer is for you if:
- You are a 2nd or 3rd year student in the field of economics or finance
- You see interesting challenges for yourself in banking
- You are eager to learn, motivated, and willing to work
- You are detail-oriented and analytical
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and good communications skills
- Even routine tasks are done correctly.
What do we offer?
- Have an impact. You will be part of building a new bank.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company.
- Friendly and supportive team
- Professional and highly qualified colleagues
- A company culture where each employee’s contribution counts.
- Internship is paid 450 eur/gross.
Internship period: June-August 2023.
Please send us your motivation letter and CV in English asap. If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact [email protected].Kandideeri [email protected]